Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Classic Blue & White - so serene......



Petite, Victorian style console table - painted in a linen white with china mosaic from Spode Blue Room, Sebring Toledo Delight, Hall Cameo Rose & don't miss the pale blue & white Haviland Rosamonde. My Mom gave me this set of china. And no, I didn't break her vintage plates! Bought the centers from my favorite china plate cutter :)


I love the way the tiny, navy blue tiles create a stark contrast for the soft blues. Also added a touch of aqua stained glass around some of the edges. Finished her off with an iridescent pearl trim to add that feminine touch!

1 comment:

  1. I am not positive the place you are getting your info, however good topic.
    I must spend a while learning much more or figuring out more.
    Thank you for wonderful info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.


    Also visit my webpage :: Rolland Garros

    ReplyDelete